COVID-19 & Re-entry Resources
In this time of virtual school counseling, we've gathered resources to help with the transition online and ways to connect and share strategies with SCs across the state.
Below are resources, ways to connect and updates from ASCA.
- School Re-opening guidance
- ASCA resources
- MT OPI Re-Opening MT Schools Website
- Re-opening document - includes many links to specific guidance such as the ASCA and NASP joint document on social/emotional health as well as the CASEL document amongst others.
- Govenor's Re-Opening Document
- MT Public School Education Center Re-opening Roadmap
- Virtual School Counseling and Coping with COVID-19 Resources
ASCA-Provided Liability InsuranceThe coverage provided with the ASCA membership includes coverage for tele-counseling as long is this is part of your school counseling activities. The limit is $1 million per occurrence/aggregate, and it pays after the school coverage has paid. Students who are ASCA members and in master’s programs are covered by ASCAs liability insurance for activities that are part of the university’s practicum/internship program/requirements. Insurance is free for ASCA professional and student members. Click here for more information about membership and here for more information about ASCA’s insurance program.