School Counselor Open Positions
MSCA will post open school counselor and school mental health positions from districts/schools that contact us. For more postings, please see the OPI link below.
- Chester-Joplin-Inverness Public Schools (Chester)
- Franklin Elementary (Missoula)
- 1 year only
- Hellgate High School (Missoula)
- 1 year only
- Hawthorne Elementary (Bozeman)
- Long-term sub for 2021-22 school year
- The counselor is responsible for a number of diverse tasks: providing guidance and support to students and families, serving as a liaison between student families and instructional teams, attending to the social/emotional needs of the students, collaborating closely with the administration and support services, and instructing lessons addressing the counseling standards.
- Belgrade Middle School
- Full-time, grades 5-8
- To provide, as a member of the counseling department staff, a comprehensive counseling program for students in grades five (5) through eight (8) and specifically provide services to meet the needs of assigned students; consult with teachers, staff and parents to enhance effectiveness in helping students; and to provide support to other middle school educational programs.
- Lewistown Public Schools
- (2) full-time positions for 350 students grades 7-12
- Utilizing leadership, advocacy, and collaboration, school counselors promote student success, provide preventive services, and respond to identified student needs by implementing a comprehensive school counseling program that addresses academic, career, and personal/social development for all students. The major functions of the school counselor job description incorporate the Montana State Board of Education priorities of high student performance.
- OPI Jobs for Teachers - In "Vacancy Area" dropdown list, select "School Counseling"