Submit a Proposal to Present
Call for Conference Proposals
We are now accepting conference proposals for 50-minute sectional sessions. Please complete the Proposal Form by February, 15th, 2021.
Accepted presenters will automatically be registered for their sectional so that they may interact with attendees via a chat box. Presenters who wish to attend more of the conference will receive a 25% discount on conference registration.
We are especially interested in proposal topics on:
- Working with anxiety
- Crisis and trauma response
- Virtual school counseling
- Trauma-informed schools
- Advocacy for self and others
- College and Career readiness and development
- Cultural humility and awareness
- Art therapy
- Play therapy
- Music therapy
- The Child and Family Services system
The new conferenece platform will feature:
- Chat box to interact with session attendees
- A presenter profile page where you can add links to resources, further information etc.
- Ability to upload handouts
- Ability to create polls for attendees
- Ability to schedule one-on-one meetings with attendees
- Reach more than the live conference attendees through having session available to view on-demand through the summer of 2021
Questions? Please email Katy Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org